MS Office 2013 Product Key Free Download: Serial Number For Microsoft Office 2013 License
Luckily, you have landed on the right page this time. You’ll find many genuine keys here and you’ll also learn how to use them in this guide.
Finding Out Your Microsoft Product Key for Office 2013
If you have installed MS Office then probably you are stuck at the entering serial number. But don’t worry ! you do not need to buy product keys because we are providing keys by collecting from various and genuine sources and from some forums.
The Microsoft Office 2013 like all the other versions of Office and other programs do require the user to put in a unique product key. This needs to be done while the installation process is going on.
This acts as proof that the user owns the particular software. Now what needs to be looked into is the fact that what if, the user wants to re-install the program but have managed to lose the installation code which is of 25 digits. Instead of just looking at the user can become familiar with product keys.
If the user is familiar with product keys and their working mechanism then, they can assume that the Microsoft Office 2013 product key will be encrypted, stored in the Windows registry. The process is similar to the older versions of Office and other similar programs.
Unfortunately, Microsoft has now changed the way they handle the Office product keys. In-Office 2013, Microsoft has stored only a part of the key on the local computer. In this scenario, the product key finders are not quite as helpful as they are supposed to be.
It is important to note, however, that the following will work if the user is just looking for the product key related to one member of the Office 2013 suite. This includes Microsoft Excel as well as Microsoft Word.
It also includes the key for an entire suite. Some examples include Office Professional in 2013 versions, Office Home and Student, Office Business and Home. Now let us look into the steps which are required for digging up the lost Microsoft Office 2013 product key.
System requirements for Microsoft Office 2013
For your computer to run MS Office 2013, it must meet certain system specifications. But even a standard PC today can run most programs, so you don’t have to worry.
But every program has its minimum system specifications. For MS Office 2013, its system requirements include:
:1 GHz Processor (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1GB RAM for 32-bit system or 2GB RAM for 64-bit system
- Free hard disk space of 3GB
- Aspect ratio resolution of 1024×576
- Graphics card that is compatible with DirectX 9
You will also need a genuine Microsoft Office product key.
Features of Microsoft Office 2013
When you provide a working product key, you will be able to activate Microsoft Office 2013 to its premium version.
Here are features you will have access to in your activated Office 2013:
- Create, edit, and view documents in different formats
- Open PDF documents in MS Word
- A user-friendly interface that gives you access to all the tools you need
- Integrates easily with OneDrive, where you can back up your documents or share with other users
- Syncs documents across multiple devices
- Comes with more Excel templates
- Read mode allows you to read your documents without any distraction and protects your computer from virus-infected documents
- Allows for easy conversion of documents into graphs and tables
- OneNote includes handy tools that will enable you to draw and write notes
- OneDrive offers a free storage space of 15GB
How do I activate my Office 2013 product key?
It is not a difficult task to activate the product key once it is installed. So before you go for the activation of the product key make sure you have installed it properly. The steps for the activation are as follows:
- Uninstall the older version of office from your system
- Download the new Microsoft office professional plus 2013
- Run the program to install it
- You can use any product key to activate the office 2013
- You just need to copy 1 of the product key to the registration box for activation
- Then go to the activation wizard and choose the phone activation option and choose the country as per your choice
- Press activate or enter to complete the step
- How do I activate the unlicensed Office 2013?
Following are the steps to activate the unlicensed office 2013:
- You need to check that all the other programs in the system are closed so that the scripts run properly
- As an administration, you need to open the command prompt
- Then you need to navigate the installation folder for office that is: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office15\
- Then run the script to activate the unlicensed office 2013 version