Methods To Activate MS Office 2010 Using Free License Key
There is also Microsoft Outlook for users to access the internet via the mail address of Microsoft and Microsoft Access is for users to access the database of a particular organization or any specific working body. The Microsoft Office 2010 is a package developed by Microsoft for users to work on.
Other than these primary features of the Microsoft Office 2010, there are various other features provided by them. It includes features like extended file format support and a feature that allows multiple users to share and simultaneously edit documents.
New features like improved security such as the Protected View and One Drive and SharePoint integration. Other than these, many more such amazing features were incorporated into the Microsoft Office 2010.
Now, the question arises as to why would we need an Activation key for Microsoft Office 2010. Users, please note, that to use Microsoft Office or any other licensed product by Microsoft or any other legitimate licenses we will need a product key to activate a particular software program.
A product key, also known as a software key, is a software-based key, which is specifically implemented on a personal computer program. Any software that needs to be used on Windows first requires activating a particular software.
Now that we have made it clear about what Microsoft Office 2010 and MS Office 2010 Product Key free is, let us move onto the detailed information about Microsoft Office 2010 Serial Number.
We shall take you on a step-by-step informational journey to acknowledge you about the entire process required to avail the License key (which you can get free from here) and its further requirements & uses.
How to get the License Of Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key?
You can get hold of the Microsoft Office 2010 Serial Key in three ways. First is to look for it in the product package along with a CD/DVD (yes, it is what common sense suggests). If you fail to find it, ask the retailer from where you purchased your Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Key. They shall provide you with it.
If none of these ways works, it is suggestible to check your mail as the buyer is notified of the purchase. As some publishers, prefer to personally mail the user the product serial key for activation. We can guarantee you, that you shall get your product key in any one of these ways.
Otherwise, we shall provide you with a list of the serial key codes that shall help you activate your software. There are product keys available on the internet free.
How to activate software from the Microsoft Office 2010 using a free Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key?
The first step is to download and install Microsoft Office 2010. After this, a user is required to ‘Open’ particular software of one’s choice and install then ‘Run’ it. When it is completed, a user is required to enter the activation number or the Microsoft Office 2010 Free Product Key that is the serial key code for the specific software.
Once entered, wait for activation and soon a user shall find the Microsoft Office working. While doing so, the Microsoft Wizard shall provide a user with two options to activate the product.
- User Can Get Licence Key From Our Website For Free
Here we have listed some keys which are derived from the various source of the internet. We update it regularly and removes the expired key from the list.
Step 1: First Of All Open Your Already installed ms office 2010 (Any Version) And click on the activation button.
Windows XP Product Key 32-bit
Windows XP Product Key for SP3
Windows XP Product Key 64-bit
How to Use Windows XP Home and Professional Product Keys
To use a Windows XP product key from above, follow the easy steps below.
1. Click on the Start button
2. Right-click on Computer and go to Properties
3. At the bottom, click on Windows Activation
4. Now you’ll have an option to change the Windows XP Professional product key
5. Click on this option and enter your Windows XP product key
6. Wait for the wizard to complete the activation process
Although the keys above work like a charm, we recommend that you don’t use Windows XP these days.
It’s not updated, and therefore your PC will be vulnerable to hackers and viruses. Your data could be at risk if you operate your computer using Windows XP.
If you insist, go ahead and use any free Windows XP product key. These are 100% working keys, as we regularly update our listings here at iTechGyan.
How to change a Windows XP product key
Sometimes you may want to change your Windows XP product key after you have installed it. Follow the easy steps below to change the serial key.
1. Click on the Start button in Windows XP and click on Run
2. Type “Regedit” when the Run dialogue box appears
3. Now the registry editor will open
4. Go to path Hkey_Local_machine\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents and open the registry key
5. Now right-click on OOBETimer, which you can see under the registry key, and click on Modify
6. You will see a value
7. Make a change in any digit and click on OK
8. Now click on Start again and open Run
9. Type “%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe/a” in the Run box and press Enter
10. A screen with the title “Let’s activate Windows” will appear
11. Select “Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to active Windows”
12. Now you will have an option to change the Windows XP product key
13. Type the new product key
14. Restart your PC for the new key to take effect
How to activate Windows XP without a key
It’s possible that none of the keys above are working for you. But there is a solution. Thankfully, you can install and then activate Windows XP without using a key. Here’s how to do it.
1. Click on the Start button in Windows
2. Now open the Run dialogue box
3. Type “Regedit” and hit Enter
4. Once the registry editor pops up, expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE entry
5. Open SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows NT > CurrentVersion > WPAEvents located under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
6. Once you’ve opened the WPAEvents registry entry, you will see the OOBETimer in the right panel
7. Double-click OOBETimer to change its value
8. Highlight all values and delete them
9. Enter the new value:
FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD
10. Click OK
11. Now right-click on WPAEvents and click on Permissions
12. Once the Permissions window appears, click on the System tab and click “Deny Full Control“
13. Now click OK, followed by YES on the next screen, and exit the registry editor
14. Restart Windows
15. After it restarts, press the Start button and bring up the Run dialogue box
16. Enter “%system” to bring up system information
17. Notice that your copy of Windows XP is now activated without using a Windows XP product key
We hope this article was useful. We update Windows XP keys regularly. If some of the keys aren’t working at this time, come back later for updated serial key lists.